As many of us know, it can be hectic to juggle family, a job, AND trying to get a reasonably healthy meal on the table every night. We have the best intentions of cooking nutritious meals and setting aside time for meal prep, but somehow we end up calling for takeout by the end of the week anyway. There must be a better way…!
Similar to my Plant Powered Protein Meal Prep Workshop, this Freezer Friendly Meal Prep Workshop will give you the chance to buckle down and prepare tasty, nutritious meals for your family, with new and exciting ways to bring new flavours to your home. You will come to the kitchen with a Registered Dietitian to prepare four delicious recipes, and walk away with lots of food to stock your freezer or cook right away!
What you get:
- 16 family-friendly meat-protein or vegetarian meals that can be eaten this week or frozen for later. (4 recipes, each serving at least 4 people)
- Recipes for each meal, including both the meat AND vegetarian options
- All ingredients, cooking and storage supplies, and labels with instructions for freezing and serving
- Learn new food skills and ways to use new ingredients
- You just show up, prepare food, and go home to eat. We take care of all the set up, dishes, and clean up!
Sample menu December 2018 (each recipe makes 4 servings)
- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas with spinach and mushrooms (veg option: black beans and white beans)
- Slow Cooker Coconut Chicken Curry (mild) with veggies and rice (veg option: chickpea curry)
- Sweet Potato, Black Bean and Quinoa Chili (already a veg meal!)
- Goat Cheese and Pear Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with balsamic cranberry sauce (veg option: Caramelized Onion, Goat Cheese, and Pear Pizza)
Space is LIMITED TO 7 participants. Register early to reserve your spot and avoid disappointment! Please let me know if you wish to use the vegetarian options for any or all meals after receiving your confirmation email.
Fee: $125 (that’s only $7.81 per meal!)
Have food allergies or special dietary needs? Please let me know when you register.
Stay tuned for future dates! Contact me if you want to join the waitlist!
You will be redirected to a secure third party website where you may complete your purchase by Paypal, credit card, or Visa Debit. Credit card statements will show a charge to “FAMILYTABLE”
Please include your name and email address when completing your purchase. Your email address will be used to send a receipt from PayPal, as well as a confirmation email from The Family Table confirming your registration. The Family Table does not collect or receive any of your payment information. If you do not receive a confirmation email from The Family Table after 48 hours, please get in touch to confirm that your payment was received.