Do you have a picky eater on your hands? Or, are you concerned about the amount of food your child is (or isn’t) eating? I work with families to help end the mealtime battles and encourage children and parents to eat healthy, well-balanced meals with consideration to their unique nutrition needs. I work with families with concerns such as:
- picky eating
- under- and over-eating
- food allergies and intolerances
- body image and weight
- getting kids in the kitchen
- meal planning
- vegetarian and vegan diets
Have a different concern with your toddler or child? Contact me to see if I can help!
The Kids Table Package
This package is designed to build a foundation for good nutrition, identify your family’s nutritional and feeding challenges and provide resources and education to help get your children eating well and building a positive relationship with food. I will take you through a full assessment of your child’s nutrition needs, help identify feeding issues, and provide individualized recommendations and resources to get your child on the path to good health.
- Initial assessment (~60-90 mins) + 2 follow up sessions (~30-45 mins).
- Analysis of food record (provided before first visit)
- Brief email or phone support between sessions as needed
- 2 mini phone or virtual sessions (10-15 mins) between follow up visits
- You can schedule the mini sessions however it is convenient for you, however I recommend scheduling follow up visits once per month with a email or virtual check-in in between (for example, follow up session with phone/virtual session about 2 weeks later, next follow up session 2 weeks after that). With this schedule, you will receive dietitian support for 3 months total.
- Additional follow-up sessions available at $65 each, $35 for mini sessions.
The Growing Up Package
This package is designed for parents looking for longer term support to help their child(ren) who have multiple nutrition or feeding concerns or issues requiring more attention. We will develop goals specific for your family’s situation, and determine next steps and give practical tips and strategies to get there. You will receive longer-term follow up to help put your new knowledge and skills into practice.
- Initial assessment (~60-90 mins) + 4 follow up sessions (~30-45 mins).
- Analysis of food record (provided before first visit and repeated after 2nd follow up visit)
- 3 mini phone or virtual check-ins (10-15 mins)
- You can schedule the mini sessions however it is convenient for you, however I recommend scheduling follow up visits once per month with a email or virtual check-in in between (for example, follow up session with phone/virtual session about 2 weeks later, next follow up session 2 weeks after that). With this schedule, you will receive dietitian support for 5 months total.
- Additional follow-up sessions available at $65 each, $35 for mini phone/virtual sessions.
The Family Table Package (customized to you!)
This package is designed for families looking to spruce up the entire family’s nutrition status. If you are facing feeding challenges with your child(ren), as well as nutrition concerns with other members of the family (parents’ health concerns, need meal planning help, etc), this is the package for you. I have combined the packages I offer for children as well as services I offer for adults into one convenient package to address all of your concerns at once. I also offer valuable add-ons to help support you in building new skills and nutrition knowledge.
- Initial assessment for children and adults, identifying nutrition concerns, feeding issues, reviewing medical and health history, and setting nutrition goals for individuals and the family unit.
- Recommended number of follow up sessions are determined at the initial visit. This will depend on the complexity of your nutrition concerns and number of family members involved.
- Email support between visits
- Optional add-ons:
- Grocery store tour(~1hr): I will meet you at your local grocery store (in the Greater Toronto Area) to walk the aisles with you. We will explore foods and supplements that may help support your nutrition goals, compare foods and review nutrition labels to find the right products for you, and talk about food prep and storage.
- Meal Planning and Prep session(s) (~1.5-2hrs): meal planning and prep skills will come in very handy in the months and years to come! You will also receive a sample 1 week meal plan with recipes, and we will work together to develop a 1 week meal plan personalized to you and your family. As part of this session, we’ll get you organized and review what’s currently going on in your kitchen – what tools you have and what could be helpful, check out your pantry and fridge, and make sure that you have a good stock of basics available in your home.
Investment: customized based on number of family members and complexity of nutrition concerns. Contact me for more information and pricing.
In-person services (including in-home visits and grocery store tour) are available in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. Most services can be offered virtually for clients outside of this region, contact me for more information.
Your extended health benefits may cover all or a portion of your investment!