One of the most common questions that I get from clients is: how do I incorporate more plant-based proteins into my family’s meals? Many of us know that plant proteins like beans, legumes, nuts, soy and grains have been shown to have benefits to heart health (like lowering blood pressure and cholesterol), colon and digestive health, and reduce risk of other chronic diseases like diabetes. But, many of us also don’t really know what to do with these foods to prepare delicious, filling meals that our families will want to eat!
Enter: the Plant Powered Meal Prep Workshop
In this workshop, you’ll get in the kitchen with a Registered Dietitian (that’s me!) to prepare meals for you and your family. You’ll learn new ways to use plant-based proteins, prepare freezer-friendly recipes that are kid and adult friendly, and take home lots of food!
What you get:
- 16 family-friendly vegetarian or vegan meals that can be eaten this week or frozen for later.
- Recipes for each meal that you prepare
- All ingredients, cooking and storage supplies, and labels with instructions for freezing and serving
- Learn new food skills and ways to use new ingredients
What’s on the menu? (each recipe makes 4 servings)
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Bean and Barley Soup (also stovetop friendly)
- Thai Red Coconut Curry with tofu and veggies on rice
- Vegan Pot Pie with White Beans and Kale
- Mushroom and Lentil Gardener’s Pie
Space is LIMITED TO 7 participants. Register early to reserve your spot and avoid disappointment!
Fee: $90 (that works out to only $5.62 per serving!)
Have food allergies or special dietary needs? Please let me know when you register.
Next workshop January 2019 – email me to join the waitlist!
You will be redirected to a secure third party website where you may complete your purchase by Paypal, credit card, or Visa Debit. Credit card statements will show a charge to “FAMILYTABLE”
Please include your name and email address when completing your purchase. Your email address will be used to send a receipt from PayPal, as well as a confirmation email from The Family Table confirming your registration. The Family Table does not collect or receive any of your payment information. If you do not receive a confirmation email from The Family Table after 48 hours, please get in touch to confirm that your payment was received.